Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Easter Link-Up




It's the Easter Link-Up today,

hosted by Lacy at Catholic Icing.



Easter Link-Up


Here are some of my Easter posts.
 

Coloring Jesus' Life: about coloring as an age-appropriate way to teach my 3-year-old daughter about Christ's Life from birth to resurrection. Great coloring pages from DLTK which we made into a mini book.
 
Bible Stories: a brief review of Tomie dePaoloa's Book of Bible Stories.
 
Palm Sunday Post:  a coloring page from sermons4kids.
 
Amen:  about coloring as a way to teach about the Annunciation.  We used a beautiful coloring page from Waltzing Matilda. 
 
And the Brightest of these Colors is White:  about understanding, while decorating the house for Easter, that the White of Christ is brighter than all the beautiful Spring colors.


The joy of teaching about Jesus:  about coloring the story of Christ's crucifixion, and teaching the faith as a parent's greatest assignment.  
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! You had some wonderful posts about Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog! I am just getting time to go through the Catholic Icing Link-up blogs! I love the ideas that you used! I am going to add your button to my blog too. I love your blog decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great links! I really enjoyed these posts. Thanks for sharing at the link up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful blog; I really like how it is completely reflective of love of family and faith. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete