Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Celebrating Our Lady of Guadalupe and St. Juan Diego

A collage of pictures . . .



Before I told the story of St. Juan Diego to Little Flower, she looked at the below cut outs we hung up and asked, "Why does he have Mary in his tummy?"  







 

coloring page HERE


coloring pages HERE and HERE


coloring page from Vee HERE

Happy Blessed Advent !


I'm linking up to the Our Lady of Guadalupe Party at Homeschool Goodies.


7 comments:

  1. I love it! Wonderful day with Juan Diego and Our Lady.

    I also love your last post about your daughter's foster mom. I have thought about it often since reading it- amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Gardenia. You have a budding artist there. Your statue with Our Lady with Juan Diego is beautiful! This has been a very fun link up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. blessed Marian celebration.
    Pax Christi - lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way: did you like the St. Nicholas book?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny what they see!! I too feel that I 'missed' a lot of signs along the way to my girls!! My uncle from Ireland used to keep a prayer card of Our Lady of Guadalupe on his fridge which her read aloud each night before bed. I used to be fascinated with the painting depicted. Once, just before he died, he told me "Embrace her and she will embrace you." My aunt sent me his prayer card after hearing the news that Mari was on her way home....
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought about Mary being in Juanito's tummy. Little ones always impress me with their thoughts.

    I LOVE that statue of OLG and JD. That is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Little Flower really enjoys coloring! That statue of Our Lady and Juan Diego is beautiful!! We did the play I made on Sunday with our homeschool group, but I had to jump in as the bishop becuase no body else wanted to do it!
    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete