The month of October is dedicated to The Holy Rosary. Here are the Feast Day folders I have for the October Feast Days:
October 1 - St. Therese of Lisieux
October 2 - Guardian Angels
October 4 - St. Francis of Assisi
October 7- Our Lady of the Rosary
October 28 - St. Jude
Feel free to use any or all or part of these folders. And happy feast day-ing throughout October.
October 1 - St. Therese of Lisieux
October 7- Our Lady of the Rosary
October 16 - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque
October 28 - St. Jude
Feel free to use any or all or part of these folders. And happy feast day-ing throughout October.
October is a great feast day month!! Love the folders.
ReplyDeleteHi Gardenia~Just popped over to wish you feast day blessings! Always admire your folders and thanks for sharing all of the links. Happy belated birthday to your lovely Mama too:)
ReplyDeleteHi Gardenia~ Popping over to wish you a Happy Feast Day! May your little day be filled with the" little way":) Thanks for keeping us up to date with the folders and links...we always enjoy them! Happy belated birthday to your lovely Mother too:) Every time I catch up around your blog, I just can't believe how much LF is changing...she is really transforming into a big girl:)
ReplyDeleteHi Gardenia!! Thank you for helping spread the word about the Link up!! I hope I can post my folders soon!!
ReplyDelete