Sunday, February 27, 2011

March is packed with holiness !

We're getting ready for March and all its liturgical feasts.  Here's a look at our home altar which I set up today. 

St. Patrick's Day is March 17 . . .


St. Joseph's Day is March 19, and we may prepare a St. Joseph's altar this month -- it would be our first.

March 25 is the Feast of the Annunciation, a favorite feast of mine.  How I do love Mary's "Yes" to Our Lord.


We also decorated today for the Spring festivities . . .













You can see my liturgical folders for St. Patrick, St. Joseph and the Annunciation HERE (scroll down to the end of the post).    St. Katharine Drexel's feast day is March 3, and her folder is HERE.

Happy March almost !

4 comments:

  1. Just love that statue of St. Patrick and all of the lovely decor! My, what beautiful snow you have outside your window:-) Headed over to check out your folders for the month. We are working on a couple...Finally! Ave Maria;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics. As I look out my Minnesota winter window...nothing looks like March yet.

    Hope the big thaw comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find your window clings? I love those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! We just put up our clover clings the other day, too. I just LOVE your plaques. Simply beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete