We celebrated Pentecost today, the Feast of the Holy Spirit, the birth of Christ's Church.
Dressed in red and white, we made a Holy Spirit banner . . .
. . . and hung it in our kitchen.
Holy Spirit dove template is HERE.
We also made another Holy Spirit . . .
coloring page HERE.
My Pentecost folder is HERE. (scroll down a bit in the post)
Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful
and kindle in them the fire of your love.
Send forth your Spirit,
And You shall renew the face of the earth.
St. Peter's Basilica, October 2004
(the image of the Holy Spirit)
Breathe in me, O Holy Spirit, That my thoughts may all be holy;
Act in me, O Holy Spirit, That I love but what is holy;
Strengthen me, O Holy Spirit, To defend all that is holy;
Guard me, then, O Holy Spirit, That I always may be holy. Amen.
-- St. Augustine

What a great craft! Love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love that banner! Great job:) Those Holy Spirit coloring templates for your folders were new to me too...thanks for sharing! How amazing that you got to be in Rome for Pentecost...I pray that I will get there someday! Hope your day was blessed:)
ReplyDeleteOh she did such a great job on her banner. The Basilica picture was so beautiful. I love it when people share their travel pictures with others.
ReplyDelete