I purchased a St. Francis of Assisi movie this fall for the feast day. Stan really really enjoys watching it. You always do such a great job with your folders, Gardenia!
P.S. I passed your link on to my homeschool group. We had talked about Sts. and feast days and how to celebrate them at our last moms night out. I linked your site and Tiffany's (because of her easy crafts and snacks) as well as Catholic Cuisine.
I purchased a St. Francis of Assisi movie this fall for the feast day. Stan really really enjoys watching it. You always do such a great job with your folders, Gardenia!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I passed your link on to my homeschool group. We had talked about Sts. and feast days and how to celebrate them at our last moms night out. I linked your site and Tiffany's (because of her easy crafts and snacks) as well as Catholic Cuisine.
ReplyDeleteLovely! Tell LF great job with the glitter:) Have a blessed weekend!
ReplyDeleteHe's one of our favorite saints, too! It looks like your daughter had a blast with the glitter and paint!
ReplyDeleteLike Little Flower, I too love St. Francis. I am hoping to get a beautiful statue of this beloved saint for my garden this Spring.
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!
St. Francis is one of my favorites too! Little Flower is becoming a creative artist!
ReplyDelete