Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Celebrating Saints and Feasts in November

Here are my Saints and Feast Day folders for the month of November.

November is dedicated to the Souls in Purgatory.


November 1st is the Feast of All Saints.


November 2nd is the Feast of All Souls.



November 3rd is the Feast of St. Martin de Porres.



November 13th is the Feast if St. Frances Xavier Cabrini.


The Solemnity of Christ the King is celebrated the last Sunday in Ordinary Time which this year falls on November 20th.


November 23rd is the Feast Day of Blessed Miguel Pro.  Be sure to check out Vee of Paper Dali's wonderful activities for celebrating Blessed Miguel pro, including a craft and activity book she wrote on this holy man of God!



November 25th is the Feast Day of St. Catherine Laboure.


Click on the Saint names to see the Saint and feast day folders,
and happy Sainting this month!

2 comments:

  1. Thank for the right away reminders for the feast days coming up! Love that last one for St. Catherine Laboure:)Have a blessed month ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I couldn't find any other way to contact you so I thought I'd try this.....☺
    I nominated you for the "I blog Jesus" Award. Take a look at my posting:
    http://www.faithandfamilyconnections.com/2011/11/ffc-news-i-blog-jesus-award.html
    Great blog! ♥ Very nice books!! ♥
    God Bless. ~Jennifer @ Faith and Family Connections

    ReplyDelete