Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Our Lady


Little Flower and I are celebrating Our Lady's month.  Yesterday, we used 
glitter glue and markers to make artwork with some beautiful coloring pages. 



This one is from Xhonane at Familia Catolica . . . 


This beautiful picture of Our Lady's Immaculate Heart is also from Xhonane. . .



 




My folder for the Immaculate Heart of Mary is here (scroll down a bit in that post).


Our Lady, Seat of Wisdom, pray for us!


I'm linking up to Lacy's First Friday Link Up.

First Friday Link Up


6 comments:

  1. Ohhh, love that last one! Beautiful work all the way around. Our Lady is surely smiling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gardenia, I agree with Tiffany! Lovely art work. How did you make the last one? With water colors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the link dear friend : ) !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, its beautiful!

    Hey, I have a question for you, when you get a moment would you shot me an e-mail? jen{at}foreverforalwaysnomatterwhat. com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noreen, the last one is colored with glitter glue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just beautiful! My kids LOVE glitter glue!

    ReplyDelete