Monday, August 1, 2011

My Saints and Feast Day folders for August

August is dedicated to The Immaculate Heart of Mary


August 4 is the Feast of St. John Vianney


August 11 is the Feast of St. Clare



August 14 is the Feast of St. Maximilian Mary Kolbe





August 18 is the Feast of St. Helen of the Cross

August 22 is the Feast of the Queenship of Mary


August 23 is the Feast of St. Rose of Lima



Also, Xhonane at Familia Catolica has a similar post HERE, listing the liturgical folders she has made thus far, and she will add to it as well.

2 comments:

  1. You are the best Gardenia!! I am working on my folders for august this time. Last year I didnt have a chance. I will link to you!! blessings!!
    Xhonane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goody! I look forward to checking these out. We are starting our first day of school on the Queenship of Mary so I'll start there:) Thank you so much, as always!

    ReplyDelete