Here is a Saint Folder I made to celebrate the birth of our Blessed Mary which we will celebrate on September 8.
The prayer I chose:
O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.
Amen
UPDATE: Flower coloring the Happy Birthday Mary folder:
In the next few days, I'll be posting more Saints folders for the month of September:
Xhonane at Familia Catolica will be posting Saints folders too, in Spanish. Want to join in and create your own Saint folder ?
Have a great weekend.
UPDATED TO ADD: Click on HERE to see a listing, in order, of all the Saints and Feast Day folders for the liturgical year, or check out my sidebar at the top right and click on the picture of the Archangels folder.
Coloring page from domestic-church is here
Second coloring page from Lacy at Catholic Icing is hereAnother coloring page from That Resource Site here
We'll have fun coloring the pages and reciting the prayer.The prayer I chose:
O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.
Amen
UPDATE: Flower coloring the Happy Birthday Mary folder:
In the next few days, I'll be posting more Saints folders for the month of September:
Triumph of Cross -- Sept. 14
Our Lady of Sorrows -- Sept. 15
Saint Padre Pio and -- Sept. 23
ArchAngels -- Sept. 29
Xhonane at Familia Catolica will be posting Saints folders too, in Spanish. Want to join in and create your own Saint folder ?
Have a great weekend.
UPDATED TO ADD: Click on HERE to see a listing, in order, of all the Saints and Feast Day folders for the liturgical year, or check out my sidebar at the top right and click on the picture of the Archangels folder.
What a lovely folder!!! I loved it!! I hope I can finish mine today!
ReplyDeleteWow! The picture of St. Anne with Mary in the womb is amazing. What a way to teach children so early on that yes! that really is a baby in there...one who can hear, touch, see (maybe it is too dark?), taste (the thumb of course!), and coo....beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHi Gardenia~ I love these! They're simple and perfect for the little ones. I just might join in, thank you so much:)
ReplyDeleteGreat job!!!! Thank you for posting! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my your idea is so beautiful. I have been so busy making my curriculum for my 5 little ones this year! Thank you for your posts!
ReplyDelete