*****More*****
liturgical folders that celebrate Saints and Feast days. Xhonane at Familia Catolica is doing the same, and we're linking to eachother.
This post features The Good Shepherd, celebrated the Fourth Sunday of Easter; and Our Lady of Fatima, celebrated on May 13.
Jesus, The Good Shepherd
Coloring pages here, here, here, here, here, and one from Faith Keepers, a CD of printable holy cards that I bought through Soft Saints, here.
One prayer I chose is here, and copied below:
Faithful Shepherd, feed me
In the pastures green;
Faithful Shepherd, lead me
Where Thy steps are seen.
Hold me fast and guide me
In the narrow way;
So, with Thee beside me,
I shall never stray.
Daily bring me nearer
To the heavenly shore;
May my faith grow clearer.
May I love Thee more!
Hallow every pleasure,
Every gift and pain;
Be Thyself my Treasure.
Though none else I gain.
Amen.
Three other prayers I chose:
Our Lady of Fatima -- May 13Almighty and ever-living God,
give us new strength
from the courage of Christ our shepherd,
and lead us to join the saints in heaven.
----------
The King of love my shepherd is,
Whose goodness fails me never;
I nothing lack when I am his
And he is mine forever.
Where streams of living water flow,
To rest my soul he leads me,
Where fresh and fertile pastures grow,
With heav’nly food he feeds me.
And so though all my length of days
Your goodness fails me never;
Good Shepherd, may I sing your praise
Within your house forever
----------
Psalm 23
A PSALM OF David.
The LORD is my shepherd; there is nothing I lack.
In green pastures you let me graze;
to safe waters you lead me;
you restore my strength.
You guide me along the right path
for the sake of your name.
Even when I walk through a dark valley,
I fear no harm for you are at my side;
your rod and staff give me courage.
You set a table before me as my enemies watch;
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Only goodness and love will pursue me
all the days of my life;
I will dwell in the house of the LORD for years to come.
Coloring pages here and here
The prayer I chose:
Oh my Jesus forgive us our sins,
Save us from the fires of hell,
Lead all souls to heaven
Especially those who are in most need of your mercy.
Amen
Next, I will be posting folders to celebrate September Saints and Feast days.
Update: September Saints and Feast Day folders are HERE and HERE.
Thank you for sharing the wonderful coloring pages!! I just shared them in my blog too!
ReplyDelete