Friday, October 1, 2010

Rosary Link Up

 
Lacy at Catholic Icing is hosting a Rosary link-up this month. 
Here's one of the ways we plan to celebrate the Rosary this month. 


Our Lady of the Rosary -- October 7






The coloring page hand drawn by Vee at Paper Dali is here. The second coloring page of Mary is here.  The coloring page of the Rosary is here. I chose the Hail Mary prayer for this folder.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed
is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen



And I found another pretty Rosary coloring page HERE.

Click on the pumpkin to see other great ideas at Catholic Icing.


 

Month of the Rosary
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I really want to start making more lap books! Happy Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary, and thanks so much for sharing these printable links! :-)

    ReplyDelete