In preparation for next week's Feast of the Immaculate Conception, I made a Mary candle, just mod podging some pretty Mary images to the candle, and then dressing it up with some blue sparkle embellishments.
Saintly quotes I'm pondering:
Mary was raised to the dignity of Mother of God rather for sinners than for the just, since Jesus Christ declares that he came to call not the just, but sinners. -- St. Anselm
Pray with great confidence, with confidence based upon the goodness and infinite generosity of God and upon the promises of Jesus Christ. God is a spring of living water which flows unceasingly into the hearts of those who pray. -- St. Louis de Montfort
Immaculate Conception -- December 8
The prayer I chose:
O Mary,
conceived without sin,
pray for us who have recourse to thee.
conceived without sin,
pray for us who have recourse to thee.
Amen
Click on HERE to see a listing, in order, of all the Saints and Feast Day folders for the liturgical year, or click on the Archangels folder at the top right of my sidebar.
Also, Xhonane at Familia Catolica has a similar post HERE listing the liturgical folders she has made thus far, and she will add to it as well.
I need to get going on my candles, thanks for the reminder!!
ReplyDeletePure Loveliness! We might just do one of those too!
ReplyDeleteI am finishing mu post about the Immaculate Conception, and I am mentioning your beautiful candle!
ReplyDelete