"Saints are holy people and human people who lived extraordinary lives. Each saint the Church honors responded to God's invitation to use his or her unique gifts. God calls each one of us to be a saint."
All Saints Day -- November 1
This day is set aside to celebrate all Saints. And there are so many Saints. We can each be a Saint if we live a life that is holy and pleasing to God. Here's an All Saints Day folder I created for celebrating this Feast Day.
Coloring pages HERE and HERE.
Prayers:
Dear God,
You put the flame of Your love in the hearts of the saints. Grant to us the same faith and power of love, so that we may rejoice in their triumphs and live by their examples, through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Amen
I want to be a Saint !
We are all part of the Communion of Saints. All of God's people, on heaven, earth, and in purgatory, are connected in a communion.
Read more about this Feast Day HERE.
All Saints in God's Glory, Pray for Us !
All Souls Day -- November 2
On this day, and all month long, we remember and pray for the souls of those who have died. Some are in the glory of Heaven, and some are in purgatory becoming pure, so that they can be free of all sin when they come in glory and see God in Heaven.
Eternal rest, grant unto them,
O Lord, and let perpetual light
shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.
Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to heaven; especially those who are in most need of thy mercy.
Read more about All Souls Day HERE.
Pray for all the souls of the faithful departed !
Also, Xhonane at Familia Catolica has a similar post HERE listing the liturgical folders she has made thus far, and she will add to it as well.


These are great! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGardenia, you always find the best coloring pages, I loved the ones for All Saints Day!! I will print them right away! Thank you for your message too! I have a long list of pending things to do, I hope I can make my Folders soon!
ReplyDeleteThose are great!! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThese ideas are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing. I love your FFF too! Don't blink, your Little Flower will become a beautiful Rose before you know it. Have a wonderful weekend! - Kat
ReplyDeleteJust lovely! I really like the All Saints "I want to be a Saint" page and prayers. You could put Flower's photo there:-) Blessings.
ReplyDeleteThese are great! Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteThank you for the great ideas. We may make a lapbook on this as well~
ReplyDelete