Saturday, May 14, 2011

Folder for The Feast of The Assumption

The Feast of the Assumption of Our Lady into Heaven is August 15. 





coloring pages HERE and HERE and HERE
Read more about this Feast Day HERE and HERE and HERE

Bible verses for this Feast Day:

"Arise, make haste, my love, my dove, my beautiful one, and come."

Songs 2:10


"And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun … ."
Rev 12:1


"… and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars."
Revelation 12:1



"Blessed art thou, O daughter, by the Lord the most high God, above all women upon the earth."
Judith 13:23


"Because he hath so magnified thy name this day, that thy praise shall not depart out of the mouth of men who shall be mindful of the power of the Lord forever"
Judith 13:25

Click on HERE to see a listing, in order, of all the Saints and Feast Day folders I've made for the liturgical year to get ideas for coloring pages, and prayers and saint biographies; or check out the top right of my sidebar and click on the picture of the Archangels folder.

Also, Xhonane at Familia Catolica has a similar post HERE listing the liturgical folders she has made thus far, and she will add to it as well.

My St. Helen of the Cross, Solemnity of the Ascension, and Feast of Saint Anthony folders follow this post, if you are interested.

1 comment:

  1. wow! You did work hard!! Thank you for the link! I will probably work on mine until next month, and I will link to yours too! We are on vacation and I have not had many opportunities to work, besides the fact that I don't have a printer. God bless!!

    ReplyDelete