Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Saints Folders for May Feast Days

For those wishing to make a Saint Folder this month for any of the May feast days, here are my folders you can copy:

May -- The Month of Mary

10 - Saint Damien Joseph de Veuster of Molokai
13 - Our Lady of Fatima
15 - St. Isidore the Farmer
30 - St Joan of Arc
31 - The Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary


Saint Damien of Molokai, pray for us!

3 comments:

  1. i appreciate your organization and sharing.
    +AMDG+
    lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just saw your hold card, all for. where did you find this? i love it and want a copy.
    ALL FOR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gardenia~Oh, I love the colors you used in the Visitation and St. George! I don't remember seeing those. Thanks for all the coloring links and prayers to accompany the folders! I am still playing "catch up" so this is helpful for upcoming feasts. Thanks for all of the kind comments lately too:-) God Bless your week!

    ReplyDelete