The Feast of St Helen of the Cross is August 18. We have several namesakes of St. Helen in our family, so she is a special Saint to us. Here's my folder for this special Saint.
Saint Helen has a beautiful life story. You can read more about this holy woman HERE and HERE.
coloring pages HERE and HERE and HERE
Saint Helen has a beautiful life story. You can read more about this holy woman HERE and HERE.
coloring pages HERE and HERE and HERE
Prayer to St. Helen
Holy and blessed St. Helena, with love and devotion you sought to find the Cross of Our Savior. I plead for your intercession that I may have the same love and devotion to Jesus my Lord. Like you, may I accept the trials of life with patience and hope. Under your protection, may I carry the Cross which the Lord has given me in this life and one day may I share with you the Crown of life eternal. St. Helena, finder of the Cross, pray for us. Amen
Click on HERE to see a listing, in order, of all the Saints and Feast Day folders I've made for the liturgical year to get ideas for coloring pages, and prayers and saint biographies; or check out the top right of my sidebar and click on the picture of the Archangels folder.
Also, Xhonane at Familia Catolica has a similar post HERE listing the liturgical folders she has made thus far, and she will add to it as well.
Saint Helen, pray for us!
My Solemnity of the Ascension and Feast of Saint Anthony folders follow this post, if you are interested.
No comments:
Post a Comment